Melbourne Yoga and Pilates is driven to improve the quality of life for our Melbourne CBD community. We exist to become the wellness destination our community knows, likes and trusts. To achieve this, we have created career pathways for driven Exercise Physiologists to join our growing healthcare team.
We are passionate about optimising the health care of our community and helping them lead pain-free lives by providing a nurturing environment to escape the usual hustle and bustle of work and life. We are in the business of changing lives as can be seen by receiving the 2022 ESSA Client of the Year award.
Our ideal team member will:
🚀 Be practising as an EP for at least 3 years with a proven track record of exceptional client care.
🚀 Have the desire to take your career to the next level – personally, professionally and financially.
🚀 Be naturally seeking a career pathway into a leadership role.
🚀 Be passionate about enabling clients to achieve their health outcomes and reach their fullest potential.
🚀 Value working with a team who has a structured rewards system in place to recognise quality work and commitment.
🚀 Demonstrate experience in providing multidisciplinary care with GPs, insurers and other treatment providers.
🚀 Ability to conduct assessments, explain complex injury and chronic disease conditions and provide correct and specific graded exercise programs.
🚀 Excellent report writing skills.
🚀 Demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills and flexibility with treatment.
Our Promise to You:
🙌🏼 Feel like a promotion is a long way away in your current job? We offer structured career progression for long-term personal and professional growth.
🙌🏼 A structured rewards system for good performance.
🙌🏼 Opportunity to give back by contributing to your community with paid time off monthly to volunteer or match your yearly monetary contributions.
🙌🏼 A monthly wellness budget to put towards your own self care therapy or any health needs.
🙌🏼 A workplace that is inclusive, by offering complimentary services for certain pops (e.g. breast cancer) allowing everyone access to our services no matter their location or budget.
🙌🏼 Immersion into our high achieving and vibrant team made up of diverse personalities.
We nurture our team members to bring out the best practitioner in them. Although we promote a lot of lateral thinking, we believe that all growth comes from outside your comfort zone. We have more to offer than the average clinic because we DO MORE than the average clinic. If this sounds like you and you would like to build a long term career with us that is fulfilling and engaging, we want to hear from you!
Our Core Values and Beliefs
- Our clients’ experience and health care always come first.
- We pride ourselves on our punctuality. Arriving 15 minutes prior to our official start, energised and ready to connect with the team and your clients. We also finish consults on time, optimising clinical resources and respecting our clients’ time.
- We follow up all new clients with meaningful connections, quickly and efficiently.
- We create raving, loyal fans by creating WOW experiences for our clients.
- We demonstrate above the line language and behaviour at all times.
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We treat our teammates like family, with respect and love. This is a top priority.
- We are our authentic selves, everyone else is taken.
- We have fun, because life is too short!
If this sounds like you, please send us a hello at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have a no-obligation chat.
People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care